Hi! I am Rajat Kumar Jenamani. I am a final-year undergraduate student at the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur. I am interested in Robotics and AI. I also do Sports Programming for fun!
I am working with Prof. Partha Pratim Chakrabarti on Multi-Agent Pathfinding for my undergraduate thesis.
- August 2020: I had the oppurtunity to attend The Cornell, Maryland, Max Planck Pre-doctoral Research School 2020, a week long school consisting of lectures and interactions with professors doing state-of-the-art research in computer science, with a focus on emerging trends.
- July 2020: I had a lot of fun in my summer internship at Microsoft where I improved the on-boarding experience for Actionable Messages (AM), a product which allows you to take quick actions right from within Outlook. AM recieved 6.5 million hits in the month of June 2020!
- May 2020: Our paper Robotic Motion Planning using Learned Critical Sources and Local Sampling was accepted in the MLPC Workshop in ICRA 2020.
- March 2020: I have been awarded the Tower Research Capital India Merit Scholarship for the academic year 2019-20!
- December 2019: Our team (2b || !2b) was ranked 50 at the ICPC Regionals!
- November 2019: Qualfied again for the ICPC Regionals! Our team (2b || !2b 🤔) was ranked 66 among 4401 teams in the nationwide prelims. Wish us best of luck for the regionals being held on 26th-28th December at Amritapuri, India.
- July 2019: I spent a lovely summer at Personal Robotics Lab, University Of Washington where I worked under Prof. Siddhartha Srinivasa, Sanjiban Choudhury, Aditya Mandalika and Sherdil Niyaz on Multi-Agent Pathfinding.
- June 2019: Our paper, Deep Learning rooted Potential piloted RRT* for expeditious Path Planning, got accepted at ICAIR 2019.